Monday, May 10, 2010

HW 54 Jung Test

Jung Test Results


Introverted (I) 53.33% Extroverted (E) 46.67%
Intuitive (N) 60% Sensing (S) 40%
Feeling (F) 52.63% Thinking (T) 47.37%
Perceiving (P) 60% Judging (J) 40%

Your type is: INFP

INFP - "Questor". High capacity for caring. Emotional face to the world. High sense of honor derived from internal values. 4.4% of total population.

These results are useful because it allows for us to see who we are. As teenagers, we feel these insecurities about who we are, these results give us a definite answer as to our personalities and what type of people we are. It is also useful in the aspect of other people to see how our personalities interact with other people. If we are outgoing or social, we interact better with others, like someone who is Extroverted. Someone Introverted might have more trouble interacting with others. How does this interaction help us in our own lives? Is it better to be introverted or extroverted? Extroverted people seem to be more well liked and well known in society. Introverted people seem more about their own progression. Which is more effective? How do we get to be like this? can someone's personality change?

After taking the test, I feel that the results are pretty accurate. I asked my older brother and my cousin to take the test after I guessed what their results would be based on my own perception of these two people. I guessed fairly correctly and I found that my brother (both of them actually) are very similar to me and we get along pretty well. Contrasting with the results of my cousin who I also get along with. She was the exact opposite of me. In drawing conclusions to "appreciating differences" and "maximizing compatibility," I feel that in this case specifically, I am able to deal with both relationships. But the fact that both relationships are family relationships, there is an obligation to deal with them, I now know how to deal with them. Similar to a theory brought up in class that family affects the type of personality we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment